The Solar Revolution needs you!
BBOXX is a UK-based company providing affordable, upgradeable solar solutions to meet off-grid customers’ energy needs. We are fully vertically integrated, controlling every part of our customer experience. With over 100,000 systems deployed so far, 400+ staff across 5 offices in China, UK and East Africa are waking up every morning to work with BBOXX to electrify 20M people by 2020. We invite you to join us on this journey to electrify rural Africa!
Title: Managing Director
Reports to: Country Board
Location: Goma, DRC
Role Purpose:The GM is responsible for leading the country team to deliver on the business’ short-term profitability and long-term growth goals. This will involve implementing company strategies and business plans at the country-level, while providing regular detailed feedback to all centralized departments across the business on how to improve management processes & systems.
- Own the country P&L, and ensure that business outcomes (profitability etc.) are achieved
- Manage the finances of the business, and ensure full audit compliance
- Ensure the business complies with company policies and procedures on, among others, antibribery, employment, governance
- Oversee relationships with all BBOXX partners in-country
- Represent the BBOXX brand, and maintain quality service by identifying market trends, analyzing and reviewing best customer service practices etc.
- Implement the sales and marketing strategy for the country
- Implement local pricing models based on customer feedback and business performance targets -Report on company operations in a timely and accurate manner
- Lead the growth and operations of the retail network by implementing the company’s standard operating model, and setting up hubs & shops in line with growth targets
- Ensure that recommendations on technical product improvements are escalated to BBOXX Manufacturing
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years’ experience in a senior commercial role with P&L ownership, with a track record of delivering strong bottom-line performance
- Gravitas, a passion for excellence, and a unique ability to build strong relationships
- Proven strategic aptitude, with the ability to influence at a senior level internally and externally
- Commercial acumen, with strong customer orientation
- Demonstrated track record of leading teams to deliver outperformance
- Strong analytical, quantitative, problem-solving and project management skills
- First class time management and organizational skills, with a strong ability to prioritize
- ADAPTABILITY: Flexible, results-oriented, and able to work in a project-driven environment
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT: Multi-tasking, project management and decision-making skills
- INFLUENCE: Strong leadership and influencing skills, with the ability to engage key stakeholders
- ANALYTICAL: Strong analytical and numerical skills, commercial acumen, and MS Excel skills
- CHANGE LEADERSHIP: Demonstrated ability to lead change efforts within an organization
- JUDGEMENT: Good judgment, and the ability to develop credibility across the business
Les candidats doivent envoyer une lettre de motivation d'une page en anglais et un CV à l’adresse suivante: email@example.com
Site Internet :