Finance Reporting Manager
Telecom infrastructure company is looking for a Finance Reporting Manager, the local company is a subsidiary of an International Company.
The successful candidate will be used to working to tight deadlines and produce work to a high standard. Strong exel skills are a must as is good knowledge of IFRS and OHADA.
This is a great opportunity to develop your career in the financial field within a fast growing corporate company.
- Ensuring that all deliverables due are accounted for according to the Group Reporting Tracker.
- Preparing and posting journals for accurate financial and management accounts, according to IFRS & OHADA standards.
- Completing all Balance Sheet reconciliations to Groups’ timeline on a monthly basis (IFRS).
- Complete all Balance Sheet reconciliations on a quarterly basis for OHADA.
- Post all reconciling items while doing the Balance Sheet reconciliations.
- Use Cognos to complete all Financial/NF forms and produce the management pack during every Month End.
- Verify and approve accounting entries for Non-POs invoices.
- Tracking and Receipting of POs for OPEX/SG&A on a monthly basis.
- Lead the OPEX/SG&A calls on a weekly basis to make sure that all invoices are posted and allocated correctly.
- Manage the AP team by getting involved in the weekly AP calls, making sure that nothing is held with the CBO or the HoDs.
- Approve Supplier reconciliations and make sure the AP team follows up on any O/S invoices.
- Get involved in the VAT/WHT, CWIP & Fixed Assets weekly calls to make sure that everything is accounted for correctly there and then to avoid any delays during the reporting period.
- Preparing a detailed analysis for the Month on Month variances for FC/FP&A.
- Make sure any requests from the audit, whether local or Group, are fully provided without any delays.
Candidate profile (essential role related qualifications, experience, skills, abilities and experience for selection):
- This role will be suitable for a qualified accountant, or by experience, and needs to be fluent in English and French. The successful candidate will be used to working to tight deadlines and produce work to a high standard. Strong excel skills is a must as is a good knowledge of IFRS and OHADA. The individual needs to have experience engaging in strategic relationships, has an interest/experience in the telecom & infrastructure sector and can multitask and communicate in a professional manner. The candidate will be motivated by the opportunity to develop both analytical and soft skills in a fast-paced environment. The person will benefit from increased exposure to experienced professionals in the areas of projects, sales, commercial and operations.
- Level of experience: at least 3 years’ experience.
Les candidats intéressés peuvent envoyer leur CV accompagné de la lettre de motivation à l’adresse électronique ci-dessous : ResHum@htdrc.com
Date limite d’envoi des candidatures est fixée au vendredi 8 novembre 2019 à 16h00.
Site Internet :