Titre: Sales Engineer
Requesterd number: 1
Location: RDC/Stationed in Kinshasa
SODEICO, a company specialized in recruitment and outsourcing qualified personnel is recruiting a qualified Sales Engineer. He must be dynamic, pro-active and ambitious. He has as main responsibility find business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating; researching and analyzing sales options and Develop sales of industrial raw materials/chemicals in R.D Congo by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
Sales Executive/Corporatewill be reporting toSales Manager.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSABILITIES
He/She will be in charge of:
- Develop sales of speciality / industrial raw materials/chemicals in R.D.Congo
- Develop and maintain strong business relationships with existing / potential customers
- Do regulars visits to corporate, customers’ and product sales product acquisition.
- to acquire the new contracts and to increase the basis of customers in specific cities
- Make sure that the company offer meet customer expectations
- Participate to revenue growth of the company
- Pay attention to competition, activities and do recommendation on data markets evolution especially new products / companies entrering the market
- Assist products and services presentation to customers and corporate
- Develop and improve the company relationship and to maintain the partnership with others companies
- Ensure that Line Manager receives on-time updates and accurate reports
- Provide and maintain customer satisfaction by going the extra mile
- Ensure that all new contracts are reported on weekly and monthly.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both French and English;
- Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships at all levels, including during difficult and challenging circumstances;
- Ability to prioritize and manage own workload amid conflicting demands and busy work periods;
- Ability to think ahead and anticipate needs before they arise;
- Ability to exercise discretion in dealing with confidential or sensitive matters;
- Confident and able to work on own initiative and with limited supervision.
- Maturity, confidence, perseverance and patience
- Computer Literacy (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Applicants must have a valid driving license
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Chemical Engineering degree AND/OR MBA graduate
- Experience: 4-8 years in sales of industrial raw materials/chemicals.
- Minimum 3 - 5 years working experience in corporate or sales environment.
- Speak and write fluently French and English;
- Excellent command of computer skills (Word, Excel and Internet).
HOW TO APPLY
We invite you to post your resume and cover letter in English (mention the job title in the subject of your request): “Sales Engineer » on our website www.sodeico.org (fill the form and join your CV in Word because any other format will not be accepted) before 26 Janvier 2021.
- Applicants unemployed are asked to bring a card job seeker issued by the ONEM.
- Only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Candidates applying should indicate their salary expectations
- The female candidates are strongly encouraged.
Site Internet :www.sodeico.org