Professionals - Volunteers
AUK (AMERICAN UNIVERSITY OF KINSHASA)
DRC, CONGO-based "AMERICAN UNIVERSITY OF KINSHASA"(AUK) Looking for Teaching Professionals - Volunteers.
Enjoy sharing your knowledge or expertise ONLINE or ON-CAMPUS in Kinshasa. Administrative staff and Teaching opportunity as Professor, Lecturer, Academic advisor/Tutor, or Tech support.
Kindly note that, at the American University of Kinshasa, the Working Administrative Language is English, and English is also the Language of Instruction.
Candidates for this opportunity should meet the following minimum requirements:
Teaching Professionals needed for the following programs:
1) Engineering (Electrical, Mechanical, Architecture, Oil & Gas, Applied Mathematics & Physics);
2) Computer Science and Information Technology;
3) Business Administration: economics, management, marketing, finance, accounting
- Proof of a high level of English Proficiency;
- A Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD’s degree in the relevant discipline obtained from an English-speaking Country or English-speaking University
- A proven working experience in the area of expertise
Interested candidates should email their applications: attach a letter specifying the area interest, Resume/Curriculum vitae and copies of relevant academic degrees to the attention of:
AUK, Human Resources Department
American University of Kinshasa (AUK)
Boulevard du 30 Juin, Kinshasa/ Gombe
DUREE: Jusqu’au 23/07/2021
Société :American University of Kinshasa (AUK)
Site Internet :