Regional Officer, Internal Audit
Cameroun, Cote d’Ivoire ou RDC ()
Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation (EGPAF) is on a mission to create a world where no mother, child, or family is devastated by HIV and AIDS, and we are making an impact.
We are a proven leader in the global fight to end HIV and AIDS, and an advocate for every child to live a full and healthy life into adulthood. For more than 30 years, EGPAF has been a leader in meeting urgent needs in pediatric HIV and AIDS in the world’s most affected regions. We carry out our values of passion, innovation, teamwork, leadership, integrity, excellence and equity every day, while maximizing our impact in the communities we serve. Join us on our fight for an AIDS-free generation!
Title: Regional Officer, Internal Audit
Department: Internal Audit
Reports To: Sr. Director, Internal Audit and Risk Management
Location: Cameroon, Cote d’Ivoir, OR DRC *locals only, no relocation or IA packages
Deadline : May 15, 2021
How will you fight for an AIDS-free generation?
The Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS foundation (EGPAF) is seeking a Regional Officer, Internal Audit, for our Internal Audit department. This role provides support to the Internal Audit function in fulfilling its mandate of providing an assurance and consulting service to the Foundation to ultimately help the Foundation achieve its goal of effective risk management, control, and governance processes in support of its mission.
No two days are alike at EGPAF, but what can you expect as a Regional Officer, Internal Audit?
* Performs financial, operational, and compliance audits in accordance with The Foundation’s internal audit program
- Plan and oversee audits of projects and country offices to assess controls, operational efficiencies and compliance with all internal policies, procedures and funder rules and regulations
- Document results of audit testing, review audit work performed by other junior staff for completion and accuracy
- Conduct audit kick offs and exit conferences to discuss audit observations
- Develop recommendations and draft audit reports based on audit testing
- Report internal audit findings to appropriate management based on the results of regularly scheduled audits, non-scheduled audits, and at any time when issues need to be addressed by management
- Conduct follow-up reviews of financial, operational, or regulatory compliance deficiencies noted during audits
- May assist with investigations of irregularities discovered by internal and external auditor reviews
* Assists with the development and completion of audit plans, including memos, letters, and reports that reflect audit activities and findings
* Coordinate and facilitate document and meeting requests in support of audit-related activities
To be successful, you will have…
- 4 years of relevant experience of financial analysis in an internal audit role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance, or related field
- Audit knowledge and skills in finance/accounting and information system operations
- Ability to travel 25-35%
- Knowledge of US Government assistance regulations and 2CFR 200
Bonus points if you have…
- CIA or CPA
- Knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR)
- French and/or Portuguese language skills
- Experience in a non-profit/business environment in the developing world or familiarity with the non-profit sector
How to apply
Please click on the link below if you are interested with the position and if you have skills required https://phe.tbe.taleo.net/phe02/ats/requisitions/RequisitionView.jsp?act=show&id=2361
As a global, multinational and multicultural organization, EGPAF believes that diversity in the workplace enriches our work and enhances our impact and effectiveness. We believe that employees have the right to work in a climate of mutual respect and integrity that promotes dignity and respect for all, and that enables them to reach their full potential. The Foundation is committed to advancing diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging (DEI&B), and we strongly encourage those with the following identities to apply: BIPOC, women and non-binary, LGBTQIA+, individuals with disabilities, veterans, and other members of marginalized communities.
EGPAF provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, gender expression, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, EGPAF complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the Foundation has facilities.
The Foundation does not charge any fees at any stage of the recruitment process. If you are asked to pay a fee at any stage of recruitment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Site Internet :