Title: Finance Associate
Location: Kinshasa, DRC
PATH is a global nonprofit dedicated to achieving health equity. With more than 40 years of experience forging multisector partnerships, and with expertise in science, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales up innovative solutions to the world’s most pressing health challenges.
PATH seeks to recruit a short-term Finance Associate for M-RITE project to support de deployment of Covid Vaccines through the mobile units’ vaccination in Kinshasa province, Kongo Central and Haut Katanga.
- Helps distribute financial reports and invoices to internal and external customers. Reviews expense reports to ensure compliance with donor & PATH guidelines.
- Maintains petty cash and reimbursements to external clients which adhere to PATH policies.
- Maintains up to date accurate and complete records in required formats for all financial transactions.
- Assists monthly field office financial reporting and maintains local file copies and supporting documentation.
- Assists in the reconciliations of workshop advance payments.
- Track the expenses of the mobile sites’ vaccination strategies.
- Work close to focal point within the ministry of health (PEV) and others to assist and provide technical support for planned and unplanned events and meetings.
- Providing support to special events, workshops and conferences.
- Maintaining the electronic and paper filing systems to ensure information is readily and easily accessible. This will include regular updates of assigned email distribution lists.
- Coordination with other programs to ensure smooth coordination of administrative tasks between transversal lines projects.
- Assist the M-RITE team in reviewing the payment lists from PEV for the preparation of Mobile Money and coordinating the logistics with PEV with regards to supporting documents for various payments to the health service providers. Activities may include, workshops, and other events as necessary, as well as coordinating event-related logistics, maintaining database of stakeholders’ contacts, and drafting meeting notes of the mobile unites evaluation meetings, distribution, and filing.
Required skills and Experience
- University Diploma in Administration and Finance plus a minimum of 4 years of experience.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, especially Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Proactive, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability work with government officials.
- Strong event planning and management skills.
- Ability to work with multiple teams across diverse background.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Adaptable to changing priorities.
- Effective time management.
- Experience working under deadlines.
- Proven ability to work in a team environment with minimal supervision.
- Fluency in French and English, including excellent written and oral communication skills.
PATH is dedicated to building an inclusive workforce where diversity is valued.
PATH is an equal opportunity employer. Every qualified applicant will be considered for employment. PATH does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or orientation, genetic information, age, national origin, marital status, disability status, political ideology, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
*PATH has become aware of scams involving false job offers. *
Please be advised:
- PATH will never ask for a fee during any stage of the recruitment process.
- All active jobs are advertised directly on our career's page.
- Official PATH emails will always arrive from an @path.org or @silkroad.com address.
Please report any suspicious communications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click on the link below to submit your application:
Site Internet :