Partner Liaison Security Specialists (PLSS)
SOLICITATION NUMBER: 72066020R10006
ISSUANCE DATE: March 12, 2020
CLOSING DATE/TIME: April 02, 2020 at
17:00 (Kinshasa Time)
SUBJECT: Solicitation for Two (2) Partner Liaison Security Specialists (PLSS), Cooperating Country National Personal Service Contractor (CCNPSC - Local Compensation Plan)
Dear Prospective Offerors:
The United States Government, represented by the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID), is seeking offers from qualified persons to provide personal services under contracts as described in this solicitation.
Offers must be in accordance with Attachment 1 of this solicitation. Incomplete or unsigned offers will not be considered. Offerors should retain copies of all offer materials for their records.
This solicitation in no way obligates USAID to award a PSC contract, nor does it commit USAID to pay any cost incurred in the preparation and submission of the offers.
Any questions must be directed in writing to the Point of Contact specified in the attached information.
I. GENERAL INFORMATION
1. SOLICITATION NO.: 72066020R10006
2. ISSUANCE DATE: March 12, 2020
3. CLOSING DATE AND TIME FOR RECEIPT OF OFFERS: April 02, 2020, at 17:00 (Kinshasa Time)
4. POINT OF CONTACT: Christiane Lemba at email@example.com
5. POSITION TITLE: 2 positions:
i) Supervisory Partner Liaison Security Specialist (S/PLSS)
ii) Partner Liaison Security Specialist (PLSS)
6. MARKET VALUE: Equivalent to FSN-11 for the S/PLSS and to FSN-10 for the PLSS. In accordance with AIDAR Appendix J and the Local Compensation Plan of USAID/Democratic Republic of the Congo. Final compensations will be negotiated within the market values.
7. PERIOD OF PERFORMANCE: The periods of performance are five (5) years, estimated to start August 2020. The services provided under these contracts are expected to be of continuing nature executed by USAID through a series of sequential contracts, subject to availability of funds, satisfactory job performance and need for continued services.
8. PLACE OF PERFORMANCE: Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC) with possible travel as stated in the Statement of Duties.
9. ELIGIBLE OFFERORS: All interested candidates eligible to work in DRC. Cooperating Country National (CCN) is defined as an individual who is a cooperating country citizen, or a non-cooperating country citizen lawfully admitted for permanent residence in the cooperating country.
Site Internet :