Lubumbashi (Haut Katanga) ()
Call for application: Audit Manager RDC LUBUMBASHI – REF MGRAUDITLSHI-062021
As part of the strengthening of its audit department, KPMG in DRC is recruiting an audit Manager. The position is based in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of Congo).
This position requires mature, self-motivated individuals who are well organized, hardworking, enthusiastic and professional. Candidates must be able to demonstrate these attributes and that they are capable of working with a minimum of supervision and be able to cope with demanding situations that require the ability to multi-task on a daily basis. This is a highly demanding environment with very tight reporting deadlines; therefore, the willingness and capacity to work overtime at short notice is essential
A Manager in the Audit department must have the following qualifications, skills and attributes:
Functions and responsibilities:
Reporting to the partner in charge of the Audit department, the main missions are as follows:
- Organize, plan and manage audit engagements
- Ensure compliance with procedures and the technical quality of the audit work
- Execute unresolved complex issues
- Perform independent reviews and supervision of work, reports and communication intended for clients
- Check the successful completion of assignments in terms of deadlines and budget
- Manage team organization according top employee skills while encouraging them to progress further
- Identify opportunities and promote the KPMG offer to potential clients and develop the professional network
- Repère des opportunités et valorise l’offre KPMG auprès des clients potentiels et développe le réseau professionnel
* Technical skills :
- Higher degree (accounting, finance), experience in an international audit firm minimum 6 years
- An internationally recognized accounting qualification would be considered an asset
- English speaking (imperative)
- Written and oral expression in French (would be considered an asset)
- Knowledge of auditing techniques and experience of the entire audit process
- A strong, current knowledge of IFRS
- Knowledge of local gaap (syscohada) would be considered an asset
- Good knowledge of the mining sector (would be considered an asset)
- Excellent presentation skills to produce and review complex financial reports and proposals
- Advisory experience (would be considered an asset)
- A high degree of competence in Microsoft Word, Excel etc.
* Personal skills:
- Team spirit and ability to manage
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills, both verbal and written
- Established strong leadership skills and proven ability to provide clear directions and constructive feedback
- A keen interest in providing high quality service and in being an effective and proactive member of a team
- Good resistance to work under pressure with tight deadlines and deliver in a pressured environment
- Strong analytical and synthesis skills
- Business development skills
- Dynamic and autonomous
- Rigorous and methodical
- Must demonstrate gravitas and impact to earn trust and respect amongst senior leadership and the team
- Commitment to building the reputation of KPMG through the quality of work, knowledge and experience relevant to the industry
At KPMG our goal is to be the Clear Choice for our Clients, our People and our Community.
Application : send applications to the following address CD-Recrutement@kpmg.com specifying Ref. : MGRAUDITLSHI-062021.
Deadline for applications : 30 June 2021.
The application form must contain the following elements:
- A cover letter
- A Curriculum Vitae (CV) with photo
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize KPMG to transmit and store your information in the KPMG recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
Société :KPMG RDC
Site Internet :