Kinshasa, Bas congo, Kolwezi Lubumbashi, Likasi, Gemena ()
Cluster Manager (6) : Kinshasa, Bas congo, Kolwezi Lubumbashi, Likasi, Gemena
This position is Only for Congolese national candidate and each candidate must provide in the resume the preferred location for his application
1. Purpose Of Position
This Purpose of Position will be used in the WVI or local Careers site, and if applicable, advertisements. Please describe the role in 2-3 concise sentences. Focus on the core of what this role is supposed to achieve. Describe the purpose of this position and how this position contributes to achieving department objectives and the management and performance of others.
2. Major Responsibilities
- Provides strong and positive leadership to the AP ensuring competent and motivated staff are hired and retained and high-performers identified and nurtured.
- Supports professional and personal development of AP staff, with an emphasis on-the-job coaching and facilitating ongoing action learning and reflection.
- Reviews the staff development plans on an annual basis cross checking it with NO integrated competency development plans.
- Conducts frequent conversations with staff to support their performance and development, and ensure WV’s performance management processes are followed.
- Ensures staff wellbeing and security is supported and promoted.
- Assists, when required, in Country strategy development.
- Facilitates and support team understanding and mapping of potential partners, and building of collaborative relationships with local government and other community stakeholders.
- Ensures effective team engagement with community stakeholders and relevant WV technical teams.
- Provides strategic leadership and facilitation support for partnership brokering processes and relationships. This includes partnership between WV technical programmes and local working groups, and overall coordination amongst all projects within the area programme.
- Creates and maintains effective working relationships with the Sponsorship, HEA, Program Quality, and all sectors and department/units to enhance program team effectiveness.
- Attends devotions and weekly chapel services and support spiritual development of his/her team.
- Identifies new partners within and outside the community and identifies how these partners can work together towards shared priorities for child well-being.
- Takes a lead role in advocating/promoting the organisation and stakeholder transformation according to organisation’s vision and core values.
I. Programme Management
1. Quality Programmes
- Ensures high level of quality programmes in alignment with World Vision standards & WV Development approach.
- Ensures the delivery of the mutually agreed budget and implementation plan in the Area Programme.
- Facilitates effective planning between NO strategy through Technical Programmes and community needs and initiatives for effective local programming with local partners.
- Manages Area Programme-wide relationships with partners, including sustainability and transition plans.
- Produces regular finance and management reports as required by the NO.
- Manages programme changes to control scope, schedule and contracts.
- Plans and coordinate Disaster Management initiatives across the area programme.
- Develops and implement a plan for building an understanding of area programme operations and Child Sponsorship in communities.
- Ensures effective communication with sponsors.
2. Programme Planning, Monitoring and Reporting
- Oversees and ensure locally owned plans are developed using WV’s development programme approach & incorporating technical programmes that are relevant to the programming area.
- Supports, as required, the technical specialists to develop the technical programme design.
- Negotiates with the Technical Programme Managers on a realistic local implementation plan, including budget and technical support as required.
- Ensures an effective and efficient monitoring system is in place which is owned and used by community and local stakeholders and also provides information to meet WV requirements.
- Collates & supply monitoring data to NO on TP standardised indicators.
- Manages AP data on Horizon.
- Manages annual AP wide reviews.
- Produces annual AP monitoring report.
- Ensures relevant information is made available for technical programme reports.
- Ensures monitoring info is used to improve programme performance.
- Contributes to technical programme evaluations as requested.
- Supports NO initiatives such as Sponsorship Single User Interface, Horizon TFE, LEAP 3 processes.
- Ensures that DIP (Logframe/Actvities) has all the Registered Children participating in the Programme/Activity every quarter.
3. Sponsorship Facilitation (in programmes where sponsorship is applicable)
- Ensures sponsorship is integrated in programming.
- Works closely with the Sponsorship Manager and team on all aspects of sponsorship administration and multi-year plans.
- Leads planning of child selection as part of programme/ SIP design process.
- Provides oversight to ensure integrated monitoring plan includes children as part of programme/ SIP design process (including Integrated Activity Plan).
- Ensures all RC are monitored in accordance to WVI standards.
- Ensures sponsorship messaging integrated with WV messaging as part of Who Are We?
- Coordinates communication plan.
- Ensures delivery of Sponsorship Communication and Media, timely and with Quality in working closely with the AP team.
4. Child Protection and Participation
- Ensures staff and partners understand WV child protection policy.
- Ensure efforts are taken to respond promptly and appropriately to incidents.
- Ensures AP supports awareness raising for prevention and reporting of child protection incidents occurs across the program area.
- Ensures that children are involved in age-appropriate ways in all aspects of the programme.
- Promotes establishment of children rights networks and support policy that seeks to change structures and systems that jeopardise the right of children in coordination with advocacy.
II. Networking and Coordination
- Networks and develop relationships with other NGOs, local government officials, local churches, and community leaders in the area programme.
- Supports networked and community learning.
- Builds carefully designed collaborations for local programmes.
- Engages in advocacy and represent AP.
- Ensures programme priorities and approaches are aligned with community, partners & NO strategies and standards.
- Involves support office partners in key events/ milestones of the program.
III. Qualifications, Expérience et Compétences
Bachelor’s degree is essential, bachelor degree in a field related to Development, Management, Economic or Social Sciences is preferred. (Master degree is an advantage).
- Minimum of three years of management experience. Experience in development programmes is preferred.
- Experience in program assessment, design, implementation, monitoring, evaluation, report writing and emergency response is preferred.
- Must be a Congolese national
- Must speak French and have a good level of English
- Ability to speak one or more of the national languages is an added value
- Strong skills in data analysis, research work and community based programs
- Strong organizational and management skills, with a proven track record of managing a team
- Strong problem solving, interpersonal and communication skills
- Good verbal and written skills is essential, English is preferred
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office, knowledge of Lotus Notes is preferred
- Ability to demonstrate servant leadership and foster a team oriented atmosphere
- Integrity, honesty, and accountability to both the team and the community
- Team builder
- Able to make quick decisions as needed
- Strong facilitation skills
- Understanding of and commitment
Les candidats devront en outré être disposes pour :
- Un engagement chrétien par le style de vie et le témoignage
- Un engagement démontré pour la vision, la mission et les valeurs fondamentales de World Vision
- Une habilité à travailler dans un environnement multiculturel et un engagement à créer et à maintenir de bonnes relations interpersonnelles.
World Vision est une ONG dont le travail est centré sur les enfants. Ainsi, World Vision se réserve le droit d’éliminer tout candidat qui aurait un antécédent relatif à l’abus sur un enfant ou des comportements contraires à la protection des enfants ; ce, même après la proclamation des résultats du test.
Les personnes intéressées sont priées de postuler en ligne en suivant les instructions du site Carrer World Vision.
Les candidatures féminines sont fortement encouragées.
NB: Pour postuler, prière de cliquer sur le lien ci-apres : https://careers.wvi.org/jobs/sponsorship/cluster-manager/14321
Société :World Vision
Site Internet :